jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Star Wars' life style

When I watch films like Star Wars I wish I could have a life with a bit more of adventure. I guess mostly everyone has the same type of life: school, college, job and retirement. Otherwise the poor are not as lucky as we are and have to start working really young to be able to maintain their family.

But how would our life's be if we were born in Luke Skywalker's planet? Will any of us be brave enough to become a hero like he did? I think that the answer to this question is no. What do you think?


2 comentarios:

  1. This is a pretty good piece, the way you brought star wars into you're personal life was smooth. Asking you're audience about their own opinion is also very smart.And to answer you're question, I would so be Luc if I was in star wars.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good. I like how you compared your life to star wars. And you also thought of the poor. Your questions really made me think. Which is a good thing. And my answer to you question is, no. I would be like a turtle in its shell forever if I lived on that planet.

    ResponderEliminar