martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

About me


Welcome to my blog!
 Here you will be able to read the life experiences of a 15 year old girl, me, Ines Ybañez. Currently living in Austin, Texas I was born in Madrid (Spain) where i´ve lived my whole life until September 2011, when I moved to Paris. I lived in the capital of France for almost 10 months. There, I stayed with my older sister Clara and her husband Arnaud. Moving to two different cities in different countries has been a huge change for me, good in most ways, but also bad in others.

About me, you should now a couple of things. I am a teenager who has been taken away from what she loved more, Madrid and her friends. Obviously, I´ve made really good friends in the last year but it is still not the same. So much changing has made me “mature” in some ways I guess.

Changing the subject, I would like to talk to you about my skills and hobbies (just so you get to know me better.) In sports, I like volleyball and in the summer I surf too. Fashion is one of my hobbies, reading magazines, going shopping or even drawing some sketches. I hope that you find interesting what I write in this blog, because that is what I write for, to entertain you with my stories and interests. Thank you for reading

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario